Sea Lion Swim
Spend some unforgettable time in the role of a wet-suited "apprentice animal trainer" in a fun and educational experience that will have you interacting with our delightful Sea lions both in and out of the water. Guests will be able to touch, feed and queue many different behaviors. While in the water, they will have the opportunity to embark on a thrilling flipper tow.
- 20-30 minute in and out of the water interaction with a Sea lion
- Video training on how to interact with Sea lions
- Answers to your questions by one of our expert trainers
- Pictures of your Sea lion interaction available for purchase
Book Yours Today >
- Your experience includes the complimentary use of a SeaWorld wetsuit and towel, which we ask be returned following your interaction.
- All participants will have access to changing rooms and lockers, which include a full shower as well as amenities including soap, shampoo and conditioner.
- Those who wish to participate in a dolphin swim must be at least 6 years old. Life vests will be provided for anyone under 48-inches tall.
- Guests under age 18 are required to be accompanied by an adult who is either a paid participant or observer.
- Friends and relatives of guests participating in the dolphin swim who wish to observe the interaction may also purchase an observer ticket.
- Observer tickets are available for purchase upon arrival at Discovery Point for $30. Please be aware that observer space is limited and will be available on a first come, first served basis. Admission to SeaWorld is not included with the observer ticket but is required