Included with any SeaWorld admission
Discovery Point is located within our beautiful 250-acre theme park, most of what you can see and do is open to all guests including:
- Dolphin watching at our expansive, naturalistic Dolphin Lagoon. A portion of Dolphin Lagoon is reserved for our Signature Swims, which is a separate ticketed experience. (see below)
- A whole new way to see dolphins swim and play below the surface at our Dolphin Underwater Viewing.
- A visit to the shark-filled waters and living Caribbean coral reef at our breathtakingly beautiful San Antonio aquarium, Explorer’s Reef.
- Plus, enjoy the rest of the fun and adventure our park has to offer with your SeaWorld ticket, Fun Card or Annual Pass, including world-class coasters, up-close animal encounters, live shows and our Sesame Street® Bay of Play® for the little ones.
Included when you add a Signature Swim Reservation
Discovery Point is also the only place where you can swim with dolphins in Texas, a uniquely wonderful and inspiring way to share a connection with some of the most amazing animals who share our seas.
Your Dolphin, Beluga Whale or Sea Lion Swim Reservation includes:
- Approximately a 2 hour total experience (please allow a bit longer for the Beluga Swim and Sea Lion Swim as a shuttle will take you to and from those in-water experiences)
- A reserved 20-30 minute in-water swim experience
- Interacting with the animals through touch, feeding and hand gestures
- Changing rooms with full showers, wetsuits, towels, and lockers available for use
Please see our Dolphin Swims, Beluga Whale Swims and Sea Lion Swims pages for a full description of these unforgettable experiences.
™/© 2016 Sesame Workshop