Helpful information before booking our Signature Swims
We’re thrilled that you’re thinking about booking one of our unforgettable Dolphin Swims, Beluga Whale Swims or Sea Lion Swims at Discovery Point as part of your visit to SeaWorld. Because space is limited and reservations are required, here are a few important things to know before you reserve your Swim.
Swim participant age requirements
While swimming with these animals is a life experience that is wonderful to give to children, the following age guidelines exist for their safety.
- There is no age requirement, however Dolphin Swim, Beluga Whale Swim and Sea Lion Swim participants must be at least 48" Tall.
- All children must be at least 14 to enter SeaWorld without parental supervision.
- All Minors participating in Discovery Point’s Swims will need to have all release forms signed by a parent or legal guardian 18 years or older.
- Please ensure your children are comfortable being in water at least 3-feet deep with large marine animals.
Friends and relatives of guests who are participating in dolphin, seal lion or beluga swims who wish to watch the interactions may purchase an observer ticket.
- Observer space is limited and will be available on a first come, first served basis.
- Admission to SeaWorld or Aquatica is NOT included with an observer ticket.
- Observer tickets may ONLY be purchased upon arrival at Discovery Point for $30 each.
- Discovery Point requires all observers and swim participants to check in together.
- Sea lion and beluga swim participants and observers will be required to depart together via shuttle to Sea Lion Shallows and Beluga Bay.
Discovery Point’s Signature Swims have been designed to accommodate guests of all swim levels. As long as you’re comfortable being in the water.
Guests with Disabilities
Discovery Point is accessible to guests with disabilities who are able to maneuver themselves with limited assistance during their swim, or with the aid of a personal assistant. SeaWorld also offers wheel chair rental. To reserve one during your visit, please call 210-520-4SEA.